Welcome to Pacific Coast Village's website, we hope you find it really useful. There are important considerations in using any website and we’ve laid out the following so that you understand the terms and conditions of using ours.
Please note, by continuing to browse our site you’re agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions as outlined below. Alternatively, if you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions, it’s important you do not use the site. If you don’t understand, or are unclear on any aspect of the following, please contact us for clarification before continuing. To aid understanding, the terms “us” or “we” refer to Pacific Coast Village, the owner of the website. “You” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The information is provided by Pacific Coast Village and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Pacific Coast Village. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed, to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unauthorised reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Pacific Coast Village takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of that use is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
If you have any queries regarding our Terms and Conditions or any information contained within the website(s), please contact us.